New General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR)
The new regulation takes effect on May 25, 2018 in accordance with GDPR (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE)
The main objective of GDPR is the standardization of rules of personal data processing in the European Union.
“Personal data” is all the information based on which it is possible to identify the user, like the name and surname associated with his or her e-mail address.
Who is the Administrator of your Personal Data?
Your personal data Administrator with regard to using our services is Edustabl Nigeria with headquarters in Abuja Nigeria, at Flat 2, 4A Maman Nasir Street, Asokoro, As the Administrator, we always take care of our users’ privacy.
In case of any questions concerning the processing of personal data, you may contact us:
– by post to Edustabl, Flat 2, 4A Maman Nasir Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
– through our Email: email@example.com
– using the contact form at: www.edustabl.com/contact-us/
For what purpose do we collect our Users’ personal data?
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of par. 6 of GDPR.
The provision of personal data is always voluntary, and the legal basis of the data processing is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
The collected data may be used for the following purposes:
– to conclude and implement the Agreement (order completion, creating and maintaining the User’s account, the provision of services by electronic means in accordance with the regulations and provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144 item 1204 with later d.) Data submission is voluntary but necessary to create an Account;
– for marketing purposes (including receiving business information from Edustabl and its contractors using the services and portals of the Company or offering their services via Edustabl) via e-mail and other forms of electronic communication, including information about promotions and special offers regarding Edustabl. and its offers on products and services of an educational nature;
– for profiling purposes (involving the examination of Users’ activity in order to adapt the offer by Edustabl. and its contractors using the services and portals of the Company or offering their services through them);
– for statistical purposes, for the purpose of market analyses and transfer of data and data resulting from the above mentioned processing operations to the contractors of Edustabl. using the websites and portals of the Company or offering their services through them.
We constantly strive to improve the functionality of our site based on data and feedback received from users. We try to better adapt our portal functions to individual needs, and user data allow us to improve the moderation and technical support of the site.